Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Top 3 Reasons Why I Deserve A Break Today

Sometimes you just have to take a break even if you are in the middle of something. That is exactly what I had one Wednesday morning.

Top 3 Reasons Why I deserve a break today:

DS keep calm

1.)    It is the end of my red-letter week and hormonal imbalance.
2.)    My last weekend break was a month ago.
3.)    It’s my 7th attempt to go on a diet this year. The operative word here is “attempt”.

What better way to de-stress than to give yourself a day of pampering. Together with my girl friend, Vance, we met in our favourite relaxation place, Diana Stalder at Edsa Shaw to reward ourselves for a few hours.

Before the DS Facial

Before my Relaxing Facial at Diana Stalder
Top 3 Reasons Why You Need a Beauty Buddy:

1.)You don’t feel that much guilty.
2.)    You won’t scare your therapist to hurrying up the procedure because they are afraid to be left alone with you.
3.)    It’s your turn to use the “call a friend” card or its end of friendship.

The friendly Diana Stalder staff encouraged us to try the painless facial. The procedure is said to be relatively painless because of the use of a galvanic machine that prepares the face from pricking. Thus, when the therapist reaches this step of your pampering (which most of us wish do not have to go through), instead of beauty pain, you will have a better experience since most of your whiteheads, blackheads and even milia will be more cooperative when removed.

Top 3 Reasons Why We Accept Beauty Pain:

Photo2514

1.)    Vanity is your favorite sin.
2.)    You don’t want to look like a sissy in front of the therapist.
3.)    No Pain, No Gain

It’s a good thing; Diana Stalder had that galvanic machine to make pricking more tolerable.

Finally, the cherry on top of our cake came – a twenty-minute cool-down step with Casmara Mask. Everything is covered with this mask including your eyes, mouth and your neck.  This time I got a green mask. The soft, cool mask was heaven to my sensitive skin. It takes about 20 minutes for Casmara Mask to fully set and you can even bring home the mask to use for a second use.


After the DS Facial
A Fresh Face After my Diana Stalder Facial
Top 3 Reasons Why I decided to have a facial on my relaxation day:
1.      Best way to sleep peacefully.
2.      You feel so fresh and light.
3.      After waking up from my siesta, I feel like a queen.

I have no regrets of taking time for myself in the middle of the week. In fact, I think it did well to jumpstart my week. The therapist said that for maintenance we better get a facial again next month. The idea is tempting especially when there are several Casmara masks to choose from.

Hhmmmm. I wonder what will be my Top 3 Reason for getting my next facial?.

No comments:

Post a Comment